Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

IN THE MAKING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatepandaclaw

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-07

English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Empty
PostSubject: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 am

Hey, you guys remember those two sheets Ms. Cortese gave us for over vacation? Well, sorry it's so late in vacation now but I forget how to fill out the sheets. Can we just fill out the chart of events on the back of the sheet or do we need to do the top or bottom part of the sheets (I mean the event list and the literary topic parts of the sheet) too? Exclamation Question scratch
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:30 am

Well, I think you have to do SOMETHING relating to events (meaning write a summary on that sheet, or a sequencing chart or a comic), and that literary elements thingy... I can't remember perfectly but I think thats what it is. We should ask someone else too... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Karatepandaclaw

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks a ton! cheers
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:38 am

No prob Razz I just did it... wasn't so hard. But do you know when the english poster is due?
Back to top Go down
Karatepandaclaw

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 am

Yes, I think 3/4 but it's on the sheet and the rough draft of the poster is due on 2/25. the due date for the final poster is on the sheet in your reference section of your binder. Razz
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:20 am

okay thanks! I'll do it this weekend I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets   English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Chapters 7 and 8 Sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming  :: Other Chat :: Homework Help-
Jump to: