Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

IN THE MAKING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lecture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 am

Okay, ms. butt(iglieri) gave us ANOTHER long lecture. Mainly about how we should act more into science class and not talk and stuff, near the end i realized how nicely her speech would sound as a rap song... how she talked was so PERFECT!!! it was amazing, ... ANYWAYS.. discuss?
Back to top Go down
http://gamers.niceboards.net
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

Number of posts : 211

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:26 am

Well, I had something to say but I didn't want to.. I know she said she doesn't like to yell and stuff but yelling or giving out detentions makes kids listen better than speeches... People don't act out so much in Mr. LB's class... because they know he yells and gives detentions a lot. I mean, she may not like it but some people in our class *coughRapaelcoughcough* DO deserve detentions. o.0
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

Number of posts : 166

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 am

Ms. B does get annoying, especially since she keeps giving lectures and nobody rly cares, and I already know everything she said, but I don't want to look how I feel during her lectures =/
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 am

i love it how if you smile a lot during her lectures she looks at you weird and then is completely not into talking about the lecture and points out then goes back.

as an example
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 am

and then goes on about that person The Lecture 356298The Lecture 356298The Lecture 356298
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:08 am

ANYWAYS....
damit.. its not off topic >. >
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 am

of course not The Lecture 356298 lol
well, i just hate the lectures.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 am

I kinda feel sorry for her, shes pretty nice and gives easy test and no written HW, but everyone gets all out of control... she justs needs to like stand up by giving detention because obviously lectures don't work.
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:27 am

But also she said that the reason she doesn't just give out detentions was because she didn't think that is the right way to deal with those situations...I don't know why she thinks that way.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:21 am

SO howabouts what happened today? I, for one, think its not healthy to keep emotions bottled up and this is proof... Razz The thing is lectures dont make kids listen. FEAR does. Of detention. Or bad grades. So she has to say, "every time you talk I'll give you detention" or "lower your quiz average" or "give you an extra hw assignment." and we would listen more... its hard to control yourself when there aren't really consequences.

and she was all thinking we purposely tried to make her angry. what the hell? maybe some people do, but not me... o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lecture Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lecture   The Lecture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lecture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming  :: Other Chat :: School Talk-
Jump to: