Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

IN THE MAKING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super special awesome adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Super special awesome adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 pm

So, this will be like, a typiclal adventure rpg like dragon quest or FF or whatever. But, you can make your characters do funny stuff or whatever. So I'll be the game master or whatever, and people can sign up to be adventurers. EVERYONE IN THIS GAME EVERYONE(other than me) WILL BE WORKING TOGETHER AS ONE PARTY. We can start after we get at least, 3 people to join, but more people can join the party in the middle.

So heres the profile thing to fill out for your character:

Name:

Race: (You can pick any general "fantasy" race, such as human, elf, dwarf, etc, or make up a new one but don't make it cheap ok?)

Fighting style: (Say their general fighting type: Magic, range(archery), or melee(direct fighting)... you can be more specific about their abilities or preferred weapon if you want.)

Physical description: (how they look)

Personality: (what they act like)

Other notes: The normal forum rules apply here... and also, be a polite RPer... meaning, don't be malicious to others all the time, and don't make your character cheap. You'll be kicked out of this RP if you don't play nice Wink

Okay, everyone who wants to play an start applying!
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:25 am

Name: Asami

Race: Unknown

Fighting Style: Mage, knows martial arts, could do archery but doesn't.

Description: Pointy ears(no not elf), slim, tall(not too tall), nimble, light skin color, light, silent, not ugly but not pretty...depends on your opinion.

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, wise, calm, gentle, kind, generous, loves music, peaceful, loves nature, always on her guard=also likes to stay anonymous
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 pm

OK, first party member is Asami. Now you can pick your starter (verrrry basic) weapon and armor.
Weapon choices: Basic mage staff, Iron shortsword/mace/dagger, or basic bow (with arrows... you're going to have basically unlimited ammo in this game XD)

Armor choices: Simple robes, somewhat worn chain-mail, or simple leather armor.
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 am

Oooooooooo, but Zelda doesn't need a staff or whatever...I meant "witch" of some sort...so I know spell, and i have a spell book and all....

dagger

simple robes...well, if i know martial arts, im not gonna fight in a hunk of metal now am i?
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:10 am

[to prevent overall cheapness, you won't be able to have full spell casting potential without a magical weapon. but you can still cast some.] Okay, Zelda's character is ready to play. Anyone else...?
Back to top Go down
ChocoSpazz
Shy
ChocoSpazz

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 am

Name: SongYi

Race: bloodelf

Fighting Style: Melee. uses 14 foot sword and shield.. basic stuff. Also knows martial arts.

Description: Deep brown eyes, peach/tan skin, about 5'9" tall, pointy ears (w/earings), athletic, very flexible.

Personality: Loud and rowdy, often hyper and energetic, SLIGHTLY intelligent, easily irritated, violent, always ready for battle!
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:08 am

Ok, now do you want the sword, staff, or bow, and the robe, leather armor, or chain mail to start?
Back to top Go down
ChocoSpazz
Shy
ChocoSpazz

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:56 am

I will have the short sword.. and the leather armor please.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 am

okay ^^ just 1 more person to start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super special awesome adventure!   Super special awesome adventure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super special awesome adventure!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming  :: RPG-
Jump to: