Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

IN THE MAKING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-05

"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 am

MOVING RIGHT ALONG
Mr.Grünwald or Mr.G- personally, my favorite sub! he's really nice and he's an expert in poker! He fakes being mad a lot so he gets attention and all, just wait out till he's done and calmed down THEN talk to him.

Funny Moments with the G (lol): in music he wanted to get attention so he stepped on a box and then while screaming went back down and kicked and hit kyle's foot Razz! Really funny! he was from " SO YOU BETTER -- kyle?! im so sorry!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://gamers.niceboards.net
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:02 am

"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 356298 wtf?! Mr. G can be agravating at times though, I don't rly know y, he just is at times =/
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 am

he's COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! if you ever have him in multi team PLAY POKER !!!! he's the total wizzzzz
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 am

u play poker?! is that allowed? well i guess so, but i don't have multi-team >Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Nice Job!
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 am

well, i play black jack a bit.. but the guys played poker.. AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah Mr. G is pretty good but theres this new sub:
Ms. Eivers: We had her for Italian, and as I said in the first post, Signora K. Lab (lol what Chris calls Ms. Calabria) lectures us a lot and one thing she really hates is when we're disrespectful to subs... so she gave us 5 million activites to do and said, if you aren't productive they will all be for homework! So we had Ms. Eivers and she said, if you're not productive they'll be for homework, ok... but then people talked THE WHOLE CLASS and she was like " Wow, you guys are doing SOOOO well I will tell Ms. Calabria that you were really good." XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:26 am

Ms. Langlois: The french teacher. She can be strict at times that it seems mean. Overall a nice and fun person if you behave. She sometimes tries to get the class to have fun but when she fails, she FAILS! When she is serious, she is SERIOUS! You could say that she's an osm teacher, if you're the good student that is. She tends to believe you if you're a good teacher, but sometimes she can be illogical. So watch out and make sure ur in a position where it seems like nothing could go wrong with you and all.

Last edited by Zelda on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 am

Mr Delross... he's like a music assistant... and he conducts us in band sometimes and he's really impatient with us and a lot less fun than mr. L. I don't really like him... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 am

Mr. Rosenblatt: a sub and very annoying too. With Ms. Davis around he acts all serious and it's just stupid. When Mr. LB is around he always laughs at his jokes. And he always hangs out with the "delinquents" and to me it seems like he is a bigger delinquent. He's just annoying and stupid. He didn't even follow directions in my French class because he didn't know what to do when he was given a set of them.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 am

he's pretty nice, from what i've seen but I've only had him like one... hes sorta like a kid XD
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 am

Sorta? he is. I have him in SS too, GOD! HE.IS.ANNOYING!
he always acts like he's so high (not drugs XD but maaaybeeee)
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am

YOu say a lot of people are annoying.... Razz
Back to top Go down
ChocoSpazz
Shy
ChocoSpazz

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:27 am

honestly.. I've only heard of 2/3 of all the teachers listed here...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:59 am

haha choco you need to get out more Wink
Back to top Go down
ChocoSpazz
Shy
ChocoSpazz

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am

gah flarg!!! I only go where I need to go where I am needed to.... o.o;

I need to work on my grammar xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2