"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am

Ok here post info about any teacher or sub and "what not to do" in their class. Just have fun with it!

I'll start off with...

Ms. Calabria: one and only italian teacher. Sometimes jokes around, but lectures a lot for people talking, not studying, and the killer: being late. She says her clock is on time, and it may be, but then all the other teacher's clocks are slow.

Want some buttons? You can steal mine or request one =)

Choco stay out of my siggy. =[]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
Nice Job!

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:52 am

uhm........ Ms.Buttiglieri - If you don't study she will do her long lectures how it pays off to study bit by bit so then it will all stay in your brain even later. She knows people who were brilliant people but didnt study or in that direction. Just, if you can answer a question raise your hand or atleast guess. And most of her questions arent trick ones.

Albert FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamers.niceboards.net
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 am

Mr. Leone: In general a very fun teacher. Plays games in class a lot and explains things well... but when he gets mad he yells a lot. Puts emphasis on understanding material rather than getting good grades.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
Nice Job!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 am

Ms.Cortese- New teacher in Bigelow. Explains things repeatedly, gets mad when more than two people don't do the homework. Is extremely serious on the reading log, so fill out it and read 150mins ! Watch out, don't freak out if she talks to you like a little child

Albert FTW!
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Mr. LaBrache- Social Studies teacher, yells A LOT. Jumps on desks like a crazy nut, swings his yardstick into the board, but the. best. teacher. ever. He encourages coming in te morning for extra help, if he disses you, deal with it...nothing you can do, cuz they are MEAN. edit: If you write a word you dont know on your work then, euhm, he doesn't like that!!! And off topic discussion is aloud, but only if he is in a good mood. ATTENTION: STARTING WEDNESDAY MR. LB WILL BE OFF CAFFEINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Ms. Small: Health/wellness teacher. Fairly strict and loves to make "jokes" about detention like "you can talk all you want at 2:45"... not very funny. Also known for the fact that she has a really .. long nose.... and her laugh sounds like the Wicked Witch of the West, no joke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Also, for Ms. Small: she's a health teacher and she's..."big."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 pm

LOL yeah. She tells us to eat healthy and get excersize but she could use a round on the treadmill herself... XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiffoneboo
Admin

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 am

Ms. Gao - The best Chinese teacher EVER. Easy on many things but when it comes to school work, off goes the head if we don't do it. (She even says to the native speakers, "I'll murder you if you don't get 100 on this quiz".) If the class does well, we get candy. Is also the person who makes report cards and progress reports as well as schedules.(I believe) Works at Day too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Ms. Tag: Art teacher. Doesn't like when people talk or don't work hard on art, but so long as you get your projects done its not that hard to get a good grade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 am

Mr. Whitman- Tech teacher, easy-going, really slow at teaching the damn lesson...we spent a whole class on one tiny sketch...and some people didn't get it! Uhm, nice, i guess, boring to listen to.

Ms. Gao sure seems like a "traditional" Chinese teacher: strict, awesome, wants you to get a good grade or else he/she will whip your ass. XD

And, who the heck edited my post about Mr. LaBrache? Cuz I know I didn't, if you're gonna edit something of mine, plz tell me, otherwise I'll be like: what the hell is going on dammit?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
Nice Job!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:35 am

Zelda wrote:
Mr. Whitman- Tech teacher, easy-going, really slow at teaching the damn lesson...we spent a whole class on one tiny sketch...and some people didn't get it! Uhm, nice, i guess, boring to listen to.

Ms. Gao sure seems like a "traditional" Chinese teacher: strict, awesome, wants you to get a good grade or else he/she will whip your ass. XD

And, who the heck edited my post about Mr. LaBrache? Cuz I know I didn't, if you're gonna edit something of mine, plz tell me, otherwise I'll be like: what the hell is going on dammit?!

i did it Very Happy

Albert FTW!
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Mr. Livingston: Music/Band/Orchestra teacher. Pretty nice, and enthusiastic about lots of things. Knows a lot of funny stories but tends to take the whole class telling them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 am

At Sunny: you fucking son of a -----. You could have just posted that yourself and get another post point thing XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:15 am

@Zel: number one: its not good to cheat into extra posts... #2: don't flame.. all she did was post one little thing o.0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 am

._. just saying, and "flaming" in a friendly manner to a friend isn't exactly "bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 am

o_0
ok sub time I guess..

Ms. Winnika: Sub who loves history and latin... she seems kinda "dense" sometimes... and doesn't let anyone go to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 am

Also, she doesn't even know much about history, she didn't even know where the Peloponnesus was...her hand went over it at least 3 times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 am

And she hardly knows how to line up a transparency... and in science, the TEXTBOOK said: Woodchuck, whistlepig and ground hog are all the same thing. and she said, the book Is wrong Ground hogs are like this big:*hold out hands 6 inches apart* and I've seen woodchucks THIS BIG: *holds arms like 4 feet apart*

Liek srsly, amirite?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny
Nice Job!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 am

Oh and she's EXTEMELY STUBORN!!

Albert FTW!
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 am

and stupid...4 ft yea, I've SEEN groundhogs! In a zoo but still, they weren't big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:52 am

I hate her more than ms. Davis in a way because of that... She acts smart but she isn't really! It annoys me!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:59 am

Ms. Davis talks to us like we can't hear or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:04 am

ok I'll just do:
Ms. Davis: Known for being strictest sub. Won't stand for anyone disobeying. Talks very slowly and diliberately. In science she didn't let us watch a movie "Because I said so." Other quotes: "Don't be lippy". XD
"Don't taint your soul with lying." (I thought you werent supposed to talk about religion in school?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelda
Great!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:26 am

yea Josh: "Well, don't be...be lippy. Don't be lippy." Don't try to go against her, just get the class over with. But it's still funny listening to ppl argue with her, and we always have the upper-hand lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"   

Back to top Go down

"Bigelow school survival guide: Teachers and Subs"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next