Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming

IN THE MAKING

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At Hyrule...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-05

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 am

It was one peaceful morning as Zelda strolled in the Hyrulian palace.
The sun was shining and there was a gentle breeze that wound through the corridors.
As Zelda looked out and observed the land, a messenger cam running towards her. Sweating from his long hike up to her, her read the message-which stated:
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

Number of posts : 211

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

"You must run, my princess! Ganon is rising again! I fear for your safety! Flee the town and find a safe place to hide. May you be safe, Father."

The messenger collapses from his long run. Zelda read the note again, and made her plan...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:10 pm

(Zelda has a father? XDDDD)

She calls her most trustworthy troops, including Link, to make a plan to get everyone to safety. Her councilors argue that she should run first, but she objects; with great force. As the troops gather the people, the plan is to hide in a large mountain cave, that also has a second exit, a few miles away.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:27 am

(ooc: everyone has to have a father.)

Bic: The troops start for the mountain cave. They are making good progress, until a demon-like creature appears. It starts attacking the soldiers and hits many. Zelda runs over and distracts it with her Din's Fire. The demon turns to face Zelda....
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:37 am

(Well I don't recall hearing of a father of Zelda's...)

As the demon-like creature turns towards Zelda, Link runs front of her and launches at the monster with the Master Sword. The monster recoils and spits out acid at the two. As Link battles crazily with the creature, the people move to the cave. As Link slashes with no prevail, Zelda draws a Light Arrow and shoots the monster through the heart, as it falls, Link looks bewildered at Zelda. She just looks at Link weirdly with a confident look, yet it also said, "You could have just let me take care of it." They trudged back towards the cave, Link now had some pride to make up, but the monster's finger twitched as they walked away...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 am

Somewhere faraway, in a dark lair-type area, Ganon watched the scene unfold in some evil-portal-watchie thing. "That fool..." he murmured as the creature was struck down, but even before it stirred he knew it was not finished, that was precisely why he picked it for the task. With an evil chuckle, he went back to playing haunting tunes on his organ.....
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 am

(evil-portal-watchie thing XDDD LMAO)

As the monster's body reassembled, a small mist rose from the body. It's eyes turned toward Zelda and Link with a look of pure hatred, yet curiosity. He did not know he was being used by Ganon, only that someone had bribed him. If he killed the towns people, he could eat them all.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 am

Meanwhile, Link and Zelda continued with the surviving troops toward the mountain. They reached the entrance, and everyone looked at Zelda skeptically. This was obviously deeper than just a place to hide; this was a full blown DUNGEON. Zelda started in without a fuss. "Come on, everyone" she said cheerfully. "Its not very dangerous and theres a well-protected cavern at the end." So they entered the winding tunnel....
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 am

Wind from the outside made a whistling sound as it entered the long dark cave. There were only a few imps, but they minded their own business, nothing harmful. As they explored deeper into the cave, it, of course, got darker. Soon they saw an opening, light shone everywhere, some crystals reflecting it...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:27 am

The scene was breathtaking. The cave was lined with glowing crystal of all sizes and colors. The group set up came there, with a guard set up in case an imp wandered in. The first guard whistled as the others slept. Suddenly he was aware of something moving toward their camp. Something bigger than an imp...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 am

The arm of the previous monster crawled in slowly; thump, thump, thump.
As it came, the guard called the alarm, the guards came in rushing; at the heels of Link and Zelda. The people were in the back of the "dungeon." There were multiple caves, as the guards stumbled in........
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am

Meanwhile, back at Ganons-super-special-awesome-evil-lair, he had his evil portal watchie thing out again. He smiled malevolently at the scene in the cave. Then he tuned his portal watchie thingie to another channel. It now showed a barely visible cloaked face. "Is all going according to the plan?" Ganon questioned the figure.
"Yes, Master Ganon," came a low, steady voice. "The trap is set, ready to spring. But do you really think she'll do it? She's just a princess..."

"Trust me, she is no normal princess. And I know she will stand up to the challenge, her and that green clad fool both; they think with their hearts, not their brains."

"Very well Ganon, I will be ready and waiting in place, but you know what will happen if you don't pay me correctly." And the signal cut off...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Meanwhile, the archers shot at the arm, but the arrows just got SUCKED IN.
But Ganon made a mistake, Link may fight with no brains, but Zelda had a suspicion something was up. She quickly thought out a plan and told Link. The monster shot the sucked in arrows at Zelda, she reflected them with that blue crystal attack thing that I forget the name of.Link jumped and shot towards the stump in the back. In the middle was a shining crystal like thing...Link slashed at it, and the arm disappeared into thin air, but more thump thump thumps came...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Down the tunnel came the REST of the creature. This time it wasn't fooling around. It lunged straight for Link and grabbed him. Zelda aimed her Light Arrow at the creature, but while she was trying to aim a way she wouldn't hit link the creature dissappeared the way it had appeared in the the first place... taking Link with it. Zelda collapsed onto her knees. "This is all my fault," she sobbed. "I knew I should have run alone."
She knew Ganon was behind this, and she had enough experience with Ganon to know that she would have to go save Link, PERSONALLY. She slowly stood up....
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

As she relayed the news that she would have to leave, the people begged her to forget about him. But she was determined to save HIM for once. As she set out, she put a magical charm on the cave so that evil would not wander in. Away she went, with the various needs to survive...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 am

Somewhere far away....

Link landed in a shadowed, earthy area. It looked open, but the shadows only concealed what felt like cave walls.

The creature was nowhere to be seen.

Link stared at the ground. What else could he do? he was used to saving people from places like this, but it was a lot harder when YOU were the one trapped. He wracked his brain for any spark of a plan.

Ganon looked up from this scene on his portal watchie thing. "Ahh, the knight in shining armor becomes the damsel in distress," he snickered. Soon Zelda would come looking to save this fool... to no avail, he added as an afterthought...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:33 am

As Link rattles his head, Zelda is on the move! (lol cheesy XD)

With her sword at her side she transforms into Shiek and heads off towards the cave where Link is...or his he there?
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:58 am

Elsewhere....

A mysterious cloaked figure entered the cavern. Link looked up, but it was impossible to tell how the figure had gotten in. The figure approached Link and spoke one sentence. "Your 'savior' is on the way."
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:05 am

At first Link was like: "Oh yea!" in his thoughts, then he's like: "Oh no! If it's Zelda, then this is a trap!" he said that out loud. The cloaked figure was just like: "That...took awhile to figure out..." Annoyed, the figure disappeared into black smoke and vanished.

Shiek came upon a tall doorway, she stepped in and silently went into the darkness...
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Shiek ran quickly through the dungeon, ignoring all the weak monsters. Finally she came out onto a small hill overlooking a village. She went into the square, and looked for a tavern. All mysterious monster sighting were talked about in taverns. Finally she found one and went up to the bar-
"Hey, nice ass, babycakes," Said a hairy man behind her.
Zelda was sure no one else would try that after she hung that man from a signpost with his own underpants. She listened to all the conversations in the bar, hoping to hear something that would lead her to Link and Ganon...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:53 am

(LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

When she stepped out, a little disappointed, something lunged at her. As she back-flipped away her heel collided with the thing's chin and it fell back. It came again as a blur, but with her eyes, she saw everything. Shiek caught it and twisted its arms behind its back, kicked the part behind the knees, and it crumpled to the ground.
She took off its mask and it revealed another elf, when he saw her face, he looked embarrassed and ashamed, "I-I-I-I'm so sorry my princess, I did not realize it was you. I heard talk of a monster in the shadows and when I saw something, I tried to capture it. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 am

Shiek released the attacker. "You look Hyrulian, but I do not recognize you. Who are you?"
"I am Zaiko. I was sent by the rest of the troops to help you along your way to save Link... we knew you didn't want the whole troop coming but nobody could rest when we knew you were all alone..."
Shiek seemed to accept that. "I thought they would. Very well, you will prove a good companion, I hope," and she started away, waiting for Zaiko to follow.
When Shiek's head was turned, Zaiko smiled evilly.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 am

Although Shiek knew of the deception, she knew he might serve a purpose in the future.
Ganon was watching in his portal-watchie-thingie and was deceived by Shiek, laughing his evil laugh, he switched to see what Link was up to: Link was still looking for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Insaneular
Almost to epic ranks....
Insaneular

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 am

Link searched every inch of the dark, earthy walls but could not find any switch or hidden door. He tried digging out but although it felt like dirt, it was hard as rock. The floor had no cracks either, but he couldn't see the ceiling... he wondered if this had any significance...
Back to top Go down
Zelda
Great!!!
Zelda

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 am

And so, using his grappling hook, he climbed the wall. Even though they were covered with slippery moss he pierced the rocks walls.

...1 Hour Later...

Still climbing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Hyrule... Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Hyrule...   At Hyrule... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Hyrule...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming  :: RPG-
Jump to: